A number of health care institutions in the territory serviced by Entité 4 are required to provide health services in French. These are designated agencies.
Identified agencies, are those agencies that have been identified to seek official designation.
The designated health institutions in our territory are:
- Centre de santé communautaire CHIGAMIK Community Health Centre (partial designation)
- Georgian Bay General Hospital (partial designation)
- TAIBU Community Health Centre (partial designation)
Identified health institutions are:
- Canadian Mental Health Association Simcoe County
- Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre
- Royal Victoria Hospital — programme santé mentale et dépendances
- Wendat — Community Psychiatric Support Program
- Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital (Dialysis and specialized pediatric care services)
- Bendale Acres, Pavillon Omer Deslauriers, Scarborough
LHIN Home and Community Care
LHIN Home and Community Care assess patients’ needs and help them get the best care at home or in their community. Home and Community Care services provided by the LHINs are subject to the French Language Services Act, therefore you can ask to receive your services in French.