A number of health care institutions in the territory serviced by Entité 4 are required to provide health services in French. These are designated agencies.
Identified agencies, are those agencies that have been identified to seek official designation.
The designated health institutions in our territory are:
- Beechwood Private Hospital
Identified health institutions are:
- Association canadienne pour la santé mentale, Barrie Simcoe
- Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre;
- Royal Victoria Hospital — programme santé mentale et dépendances
- Georgian Bay General Hospital, Midland site
- Centre de santé communautaire CHIGAMIK Community Health Centre
- Wendat — Community Psychiatric Support Program
- Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital (Dialysis and specialized pediatric care services)
- Georgian Manor
- Waypoint Mental Health Care Centre
- Bendale Acres, Pavillon Omer Deslauriers, Scarborough.
Community Care Access Centres
CCACs assess patients’ needs and help them get the best care at home or in their community.