The People’s Health Care Act, 2019 states “the public health care system should recognize the diversity within all of Ontario’s communities and respect the requirements of the French Language Services Act in the planning, design, delivery and evaluation of health care services in Ontario’s French-speaking communities.”
Entité 4 can help integrate French Language Health Services in your Ontario Health Team.
Entité 4 has prepared Fact Sheets* to assist future Ontario Health Teams, located within our catchment area, in learning more about the Francophone communities they serve and French Language Services available in the area.
Central LHIN Sub-Regions:
- North York West English French
- North York Centre English French
- Eastern York Region English French
- Western York Region English French
- Northern York Region English French
- South Simcoe English French
Central East LHIN Sub-Regions:
- Durham North East and Durham West English French
- Northumberland County English French
- Peterborough City and County English French
- Scarborough North and Scarborough South English French
North Simcoe Muskoka LHIN Sub-Regions:
- Barrie and Area English French
- Couchiching English French
- Muskoka and Area English French
- North Simcoe English French
- South Georgian Bay English French
*Fact Sheets are based on data for LHIN Sub-Regions as this data is recognized by the Ministry of Health as an acceptable proxy for specific minority populations within the population served by groups seeking to become an Ontario Health Team.