- methods of engaging the francophone community in these areas;
- health needs and priorities of the francophone community in these areas, including the needs and priorities of diverse groups within that community;
- health services available to the francophone community in these areas;
- identification and designation of health service providers for the provision of French language health services in these areas;
- strategies to improve access to and integration of French language health services in the local health system; and
- planning and integration of health services in these areas.
In order to improve access to health services in French, Entité 4 facilitates community engagement and provides innovative advice to the LHINs on planning, organizing and integrating diverse, high quality health care services.
Entité 4 is known for the quality of its recommendations which successfully meet the needs of the francophone community and contribute to the development of a health care system that provides high quality, cost-effective services.
Innovation / Integrity / Collaboration / Rigour
Innovation: Be creative and think outside the box to put forward efficient models for organizing health care services.
Integrity: Maintain consistency of thought, action and speech and display integrity in the management of public funds.
Collaboration: Maintain an attitude of collaboration with Entité 4’s partners and associates; cooperation with the existing local health system will help improve community health and access to services in French.
Rigour: Maintain high standards of quality and rely on accurate data so that Entité 4’s credibility remains indisputable.