Health Equity for Francophone Communities
CAP SUR VOTRE SANTÉ
Thursday September 20, 2018
Barrie Country Club. 635 St Vincent street, Barrie
10 am – 3:30 pm
Improve patient experience for Francophones in your community
With the support of North Simcoe Muskoka Local Health Integration Network, Entité 4 (French Language Health Planning Entity) is holding a Forum on health equity for Francophone communities.
This event offers a component in English for health service providers on improving the delivery of French-language services. Concurrently, there will be information sessions on services in French for the Francophone community.
- Keynote Speaker (in English and French, interpretation is available)
- Panel on building your capacity to offer health services in French (offered in English).
- Workshop on bilingual human resources (offered in English).
- Opportunity to directly consult and get feedback from Francophones in your region.
- Meet exhibitors from the health sector and Francophone community organizations.
Lunch and refreshments will be offered.
Interpretation is available.
- Online: https://entite4forumbarrie.eventbrite.ca
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 1.855.726.8882 ext. 801
To reserve a booth, send an email to Sophie Sakillarides email@example.com or call 1.855.726.8882 ext. 806.
This event will provide an excellent platform to promote your services to members of the Francophone community.
To obtain more information on the event, please contact Entité 4 firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-726-8882 etx. 801