Health Equity for Francophone Communities Forum
CAP SUR VOTRE SANTÉ
Tuesday June 12, 2018
Carruther’s Creek Golf and Country Club. 650 Lake Ridge Rd, Ajax, ON
10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Improve patient experience for Francophones in your community
With the support of Central East LHIN, Entité 4 (French Language Health Planning Entity) is holding a Forum on health equity for Francophone communities. Over the course of this day, HSPs will acquire the tools and receive the support they need to improve the delivery of health services in French. This will also be a great opportunity to collaborate and engage with Francophone community leaders.
- Keynote Speaker, Mr. François Boileau, French Language Services Commissioner of Ontario
- Better understand health services providers’ roles and responsibilities.
- Tools and support on bilingual human resources, patient identification, and much more.
- Workshop on collaboration and engagement with community leaders.
- Opportunity to directly consult and get feedback from Francophones in your region.
- Many exhibitors from the health sector and Francophone community organizations.
Lunch and refreshments will be offered.
Register now: Eventbrite link
This event will provide an excellent platform to promote your services to members of the Francophone community.
To obtainmore information on the event, please contact Entité 4 firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-726-8882 etx. 801