Health Equity for Francophone Communities
CAP SUR VOTRE SANTÉ
Wednesday November 7, 2018
Hazelton Manor, 99 Peelar Rd. Vaughan, ON
10 am – 3 pm
Improve patient experience for Francophones in your community
With the support of Central Local Health Integration Network, Entité 4 (French Language Health Planning Entity) is holding a Forum on health equity for Francophone communities.
This event offers a component in English for health service providers on improving the delivery of French-language services. Concurrently, there will be information sessions on services in French for the Francophone community.
- Keynote Speaker Carol Jolin, Board Chair of the Assemblée de la francophonie de l’Ontario (AFO) will present the White Paper on French Language Health Care in Ontario
- Messages from dignitaries (in English and French, interpretation is available)
- Opportunity to directly consult and get feedback from Francophones in your region.
- Meet exhibitors from the health sector and Francophone community organizations.
Lunch and refreshments will be offered.
Interpretation is available.
- Online: https://forumvaughan.eventbrite.ca
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 1.855.726.8882 ext. 801
To reserve a booth, send an email to Sophie Sakillarides firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.855.726.8882 ext. 806.
This event will provide an excellent platform to promote your services to members of the Francophone community.
To obtain more information on the event, please contact Entité 4 email@example.com or 1-855-726-8882 etx. 801